EMCET CODE :
Under Graduation Courses
- B.Tech :: Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech :: Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.Tech :: Mechanical Engineering
Admission Procedure for B.Tech:
Admissions to the Institute are made along with the other engineering colleges in the state through a common entrance test conducted by the Govt. of Telengana / Andhra Pradesh.
The Eligibility Criteria for Admission to B.Tech Courses:
- 70 % of the seats are allotted based on the merit in the Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) conducted by Govt. of Telengana /Andhra Pradesh.
- 30 % of the seats are earmarked for Management / NRI candidates.
- In addition to the above, Diploma holders are admitted in second year of B.Tech to the extent of 20% of intake based on the merit in the Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET), under lateral entry scheme conducted by Govt. of Telengana / Andhra Pradesh.
B. TECH COURSE
JNTU Infrastructure Fee (Fee will be paid to the JNTU on behalf of the student)
Admissions For B-Category Seats
Applications for B-Category Admission seats open for CSE, ECE, MECH in Malla Reddy College of Engineering(MRCE).
For Information Call:
Principal : 9348161222
Admin.Officer : 9346162620
LandLine : 040-64632248
Our Website : www.mrce.in