The examination branch of the college is a confidential section with the responsibility of smooth conduct of examinations for all the courses and maintenance of student records etc., The Examination branch is headed by the chief superintendent of the examination branch and ably assisted by officer In-charge of Examinations with supporting staff. Conduction of all examinations is the main activity cell. The exam cell also coordinates with the JNTUH regarding all matters related with examination. The officer In-charge also coordinates with the Principal in regards to all examination matters. Any information either received or required to be sent to the University are being dealt with in the cell.
The major activities of Exam Cell are:
- Any Circular, Guideline, Office Order, Notification received by the College are processed in the cell, reply thereof prepared and after Principal's signature dispatched to the University.
- Examination Notices received from the University are duly served to all concerned.
- The Notices for University indicating details regarding Fee Collection, the last date of fee Collection, modalities of payments of fine etc.
- Preparation of smooth conduct of Examinations, preparation of Time table, Invigilation duty chart, Seat allotment in the Examination halls etc.
- During the Examination time, proper staff mobilization, assigning the duty as per the duty chart already prepared.
- After completion of examination, distribution of Answer books to the concerned teachers and receiving the answer books and award list, and preparing in the desired format to send them to University.
- After the results of various examinations received from the University, distribution of marks sheets to Students.
- The cell analyzes all examination results and in consultation with the Principal, prepares the report thereof for submission to appropriate authorities for follow up action.
||Dr. P JOHN PAUL
||Dr .M NARAYANAN
||M RAMA KRISHNA