INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL (IQAC)
IQAC is constituted in the Institution under the Chairmanship of the Head of the Institution with the Heads of the important Academic and Administrative units and a few Teachers and a few distinguished educationalists and representatives of local management and stakeholders.
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes.
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
- The credibility of evaluation procedures.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services.
- Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
Functions of the IQAC
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining/enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NBA, to be submitted to NBA.
- Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement.
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture.
- Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices.
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in HEIs.
- Build an organized methodology of documentation and internal communication.
Composition of IQAC
The composition of the IQAC is as follows:
- Chairperson: Head of the Institution
- One of the senior teacher as the Convener of the IQAC
- One member from the Management
- A few Senior Administrative officers
- Ten Senior Faculty Members
- Two nominees from Employers/Industrialists/Stakeholders
- Two nominees from local Society, Students and Alumni
||Name of IQAC Member
|1|| Dr. M. Sreedhar Reddy || Principal || Chairman|
|2|| Dr. T. V. Reddy || Vice Principal || Convener|
|3|| Mr. Sudheer Reddy|| Management Member || Management Member|
|4|| Dr. Sunil Tekale || Dean- Academics || Senior Member|
|5|| Dr. M. Jawahar || Professor || Coordinator|
|6|| Dr. J. Gladson Maria Britto || Dean - R&D || Senior Member|
|7|| Dr. V. Bhoopathy || Dean - Placements || Senior Member|
|8|| Dr. K. Vijay Kumar || HOD - ME || Senior Member|
|9|| Dr. J. L. Divya Shivani || HOD - ECE || Senior Member|
|10|| Mrs. CH. Vijaya Kumari || HOD - CSE || Senior Member|
|11|| Dr. G. Radha Devi || HOD - IT || Senior Member|
|12|| Mr. J. Shashi Kumar || HOD - H&S || Senior Member|
|13|| Dr. P. Ashok Kumar || Associate Professor || Senior Member|
|14|| Mr. B. Vinod Kumar Reddy || Assistant Professor || Senior Member|
|15|| Mr. D. Rajesh || Administrative Officer || Administrative Officer|
|16|| Mr. Anil || CEO, AMI Technologies || Industry Member|
|17|| Mr. Srinivas || CEO, Emino Soft || Industry Member|
|18|| Dr. B. Sriram|| CEO, Data Security Council of India || Industry Member|
|19|| Dr. P. Ramesh || Director, PGK Technologies || Industry Member|
|20|| Mr. Y. Bhanu Prakash || Student Student || Member|
|21|| Mr. C. Pavan || Student Alumni || Member|
|22|| Ms. S. Sandhya || Student Alumni || Member|