Computer Science & Engineering PEO's
- PEO1 – To make the students understand and implement the engineering concepts in multiple domains.
- PEO2 – To provide knowledge based services so as to meet the needs of the society and industry by usage of modern tools.
- PEO3 – To understand engineering processes for design and development of software components and products efficiently for improving employability.
- PEO4 – To educate students in disseminating the research findings to create interest for higher studies.
- PEO5 – To inculcate knowledge with due consideration for ethical and economic issues.
Computer Science & Engineering PO's
Engineering Graduates will be able to:
- Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science, C-Language, Probability & Statistics, Electronic Devices & Circuits, Computer Organization, Principles of Programming Languages, LINUX,SE,CD,MEFA,DS,IS,OOAD,CC,IRS,MS
- Digital Logic Design, Software Engineering, OS,WT,MC
- JAVA, Database Management System, Computer Networks ,Operating Systems, Web Technologies , Object Oriented Analysis & Design, Adhoc Sensor Networks, SE, OOAD, CC.
- Formal Languages & Automata Theory ,Design & Analysis of Algorithm ,Data Structures, Compiler Design ,Distributed Systems ,Data warehousing & data mining, Cloud computing.
- Software Testing & Methodologies, Design Pattern ,Web Services,IS.
- Information Security.
- Environmental Science.
- Intellectual property & rights.
- Mini & major Projects.
- Advanced English Communication Language.
- Managerial Economics & Financial Analysis, Management Science
Computer Science & Engineering PSO's
- PSO1: Professional Skills: The ability to understand, analyze and develop computer programs in the areas related to algorithms and System Software.
- PSO2: Problem Solving Skills: The ability to apply standard practices and strategies in software project development to deliver a quality and defect free product .
- PSO3: Employability Skills: The ability to employ modern computer languages and technologies, so as to be industry ready and for better employability and research.